These are the size and bag limits for the club ponds through 2018. Bag limits are in the aggregate, per group.
Bluegill and Shellcracker – 9 inches
Perch – 10 inches
1. Two bass in aggregate allowed to be kept per day (whether fishing alone or with someone).
2. Bass must be 14″ in length to keep.
3. Panfish of any size may be kept, up to 8 in aggregate.
4. Bow ...
1. Hunting on club property is permitted using shotshells only. No buckshot or slugs permitted.
2. Hunting for squirrel, rabbit, ducks, geese and turkey is permitted.
3. Deer hunting is permitted using ...