1. Two bass in aggregate allowed to be kept per day (whether fishing alone or with someone).
2. Bass must be 14″ in length to keep.
3. Panfish are to be 9” or larger, up to 8 in aggregate.
4. Bow fishing is allowed for carp ONLY.
5. Swimming is not permitted in any of the ponds on club property.
6. Fishing license is NOT required by Ohio law to fish on private property.
7. Must be a member, a guest of a member (and the member present) or a guest of the club to fish or use our ponds.
8. Be responsible and considerate; please clean up after yourself and don’t leave trash, fishing line, etc.