1. Bow fishing is allowed for carp ONLY.
2. Swimming is not permitted in any of the ponds on club property.
3. Fishing license is NOT required by Ohio law to fish on private property.
4. Must be a member or guest of the club to fish or use our ponds.
5. Be responsible and considerate; please clean up after yourself and don’t leave trash, fishing line, etc.
These are the size and bag limits for the club ponds for 2016. Bag limits are in the aggregate, per group.
Bluegill and Shellcracker – 9inches
Perch – 10 inches
Crappie – 10 inches
Bass – 14 inches
Channel Catfish – 16 inches
The west pond for Catfish is catch and release only for the 2016 season.
Total fish per family per day is 15 fish, and only 2 of that may be Bass. This is for the entire group fishing together, not individually. So if your group is fishing and you catch 15 panfish altogether then you’ve reached your limit, or 13 panfish and 2 bass, or 3 Catfish (except the west pond) two bass and 10 panfish, etc.
We have stocked the ponds and are trying to increase the size and amount of fish in them. These limits will probably change year to year.